1.24.2011

Overstock.com Valentines Day Find


So Valentines day is just around the corner. Do you celebrate it? This will be the first year that it's actually a BIG deal around here. Why? It's our 1st year wedding anniversary! Yep, we tied the knot last Valentines day and I am super excited to celebrate our "1 year". I'm also excited to pick out my gift. I've been browsing Overstock.com's selection of rings and I am very impressed. Not only with the selection but with the prices too! Here are a few that I have on my 'must have' list for hubby:

I'm a participant in Overstocks’ Online Scavenger Hunt. This blog post is my own words, but I may be receiving a gift card for my opinion.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666