1.24.2011

Overstock.com Great Deals

I have a hard time finding cute clothes for boys. I feel like it takes so much more effort than finding something for a little girl. I love the variety and prices on boys clothing at overstock.com! They sell everything from Ed Hardy to Carters, and Kenneth Cole. Just to name a few of my favorites! I will definitely be ordering some for our upcoming family pictures this spring! I love that you can read an in depth review from someone that has actually had experience with the product. There's also the bonus of $2.95 shipping on all of their products! What a steal! Here's some of my favorite picks for Oreo:

I'm a participant in Overstocks’ Online Scavenger Hunt. This blog post is my own words, but I may be receiving a gift card for my opinion.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666