9.02.2009

Welcome

Hello There!
Welcome to my Blog. There is so much to life's journey and all of the in betweens of everything, and everyone you love. Hence the name of my blog, Loves Journey. Simple things in life can become not so simple anymore with the arrival of a new little one into your life. My hope is to help any mommy or daddy out there with any and all advice I have, and hopefully along the way learn a lot from them too! I am mama to 3 little ones ages 6,4&3. We have trial and errored through many things (including cloth diapers) and I hope to share some of this to benefit others. I am also very passionate about becoming, being, and staying green. So join me and lets chat, share, and enlighten each other with our wisdom! Thank you in advance!

I'm on this Earth to live, learn, and love!














3 comments:

Ghada said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous family. I'm going over to read what happened to your dad. I hope he is ok now. My mother in law broke her neck at the end of 2008. She is so very lucky to be alive as it was a very dangerous hangman's fracture. My son was a big part of her recovery - he made her laugh all the time.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Love your post about your family :o)
so fun meeting new bloggers!

Blessings & Aloha!

Darcel said...

You have a beautiful family.
Thanks for following my blog.
I hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666