11.10.2010

Sneak peek

Here is a sneak peek at a few of the items I will have in my new store. 
Baby Chunk Punk
It's still a BIG work in progress, but it's getting there! 



This time around I am only stocking what I already have made. This means no wait on orders! Once I finish up the last few orders from my Luvs Jurn3 shop I will be stocking tons into the new shop. Sorry to those that are still waiting on previous orders, I have been stuck with fabric back orders and there seems to be nothing I can do to hurry those retailers up! Please forgive me. This is what led me to create an in-stock only sales shop instead of doing customs. 
If anyone is interested you can check out the Baby Chunk Punk Facebook which is where all of the sales and excitement will take place! 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666