10.21.2010

Ella's Kitchen Review

We love the convenience of pouched baby and toddler foods! To be honest I wish there were more companies willing to make them for adults too. Oreo was in love with every new flavor I introduced to him from Ella's Kitchen. For example the sweet potatoes, pumpkin, apples, and blueberries pouch was his all time favorite! I love how creative they were combining different fruits and vegetables. They offer many different varieties of foods and snacks, that are each made with only the healthiest organic ingredients! Ella's Kitchen has the cutest website, and Oreo really enjoys visiting it! I am very impressed with their wonderful customer service, they are a company that truly cares about their customers.


Check out some of the products Ella's Kitchen offers:



Connect with Ella's Kitchen:

Delicious and healthy snacks for your little one HERE


**Many thanks to Ella's Kitchen for sponsoring this Review . I was given a product to review (no compensation) and all opinions are my own**



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666