10.25.2010

Delicate soles Review


I will admit I was bit apprehensive when I received these shoes in the mail! They were so small and pliable I figured there is no way I would be able to wear these as actual shoes! I was so very mistaken. I really like the way the shoes feel almost like you have nothing on your feet at all. These are especially perfect while preggo as they have extra comfort room for swollen piggies. I had to pick the lipstick red, they were super bold and bright, not very fitting for me but I guess that's what drew me to them. I was feeling brave and 'unique' that day I guess! I decided to try them out for a short run to the store, just in case they didn't work out I didn't want to be left in uncomfy shoes for too long of a period. After we got home I didn't even realize that I had left them on until I was getting ready to jump in the shower! They were that comfy! These would make an awesome stocking stuffer this year, I know i'd love to find the other two colors in mine! 


Connect with Delicate Soles:

Your beautiful yet comfortable shoes HERE

**Many thanks to Delicate Soles for sponsoring this Review. I was given a product to review (no compensation) and all opinions are my own**


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666