8.06.2010

A New Project

Oreo and I did some mega shopping today after being stuck in the house for over a week with a minor flu. Talk about major shopping withdrawals. I found a new book in the clearance section at our local department store called Knitting for Babies! I've been wanting to learn how to knit for a very very very long time and am totally stoked to pick up this new hobby. Our town is hosting "Summer Sidewalk Days" downtown and since we only live a block away DH and I decided to take Oreo for a walk and cruise the downtown area. It just so happens that we have a little shop only a few blocks away that holds knitting classes for beginners! How lucky is that?! Now I can create all of those super cute knit cardigans and hats that I've been dying to get my hands on but can't afford! Hopefully eventually I can knit some up and add them to my Etsy shop--Sweet! So if anyone out there is into knitting and has a few tips, please help a mom out! 

Maybe I could knit up something like this:

Or maybe even this to take pics of GN in:


Or I could Dream big and go for something like this:

We shall see what the future holds! For now I must head to bed, I am waking up early to head to the Annual Pet Parade held downtown! Yep. It's as fun as it sounds.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666