8.15.2010

Material Obsession

I OBSESS over finding amazing materials! I am pondering the thought of making and selling cloth diapers, maybe even opening my own shop! Someday of course. I want all the items to be pirate/punk related since that seems to be my all time favorite type of fabric. There are already so many WAHM cloth diaper companies that I don't plan on making too much from it, but you never know I guess. I have some special patterns made up that I've not yet seen in any other WAHM companies! Only if I decide to do an AIO, but I am thinking about just sticking to fitteds for now. Each diaper will be unique and a one of a kind fabric print. Anyone have a favorite fabric type for fitteds?Let me know! It's all Very exciting.

Here is Oreo in a punk diaper cover I made him!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666