8.14.2010

Great Cloth Diaper Retailer

I have just discovered a great new cloth diaper retailer! Their customer service is out of this world! It's a hubby and wife couple that is all about YOU the consumer. They have a beautiful family and very strong hearts. Just by following their new company on Facebook I feel more like a friend than another order number. 

They have a fabulous selection of cloth diapers and FREE SHIPPING to the US with no minimum purchase required! I don't know about you, but I feel like I am getting an amazing deal when I don't have to pay a ton more money just for shipping. There's an area that has free advertising for work at home moms, and an area that explains how military/firefighters/police officers can get a discount! Like I said, these folks RoCk!

They are always having fun giveaways on their Facebook page and use Store Credit as the prize, so you get what you want instead of a diaper you may not be able to use! I could go on forever but I'd rather you read some about them yourself!

Definitely check them out and let them know that Luvs Jurn3 sent you!

Connect with Mami's and Papi's
Check out their shop HERE.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666