2.16.2010

Zinnia Flower Review


Here's another amazing Etsy cloth diaper find! I was searching for a diaper that resembled a fitted but had the elastic too. I found it! This diaper was made with really soft cotton, and included a insert as well as a bamboo velour wipe. Which I did NOT keep for myself. ;-)
It was a 100% red cotton knit outside and inner with a full hidden layer of thirsty cotton terry with a hidden soaker of two layers of bamboo french terry. There is a matching contoured lay-in soaker made of two layers red cotton knit, one layer flannel and one layer bamboo french terry. Everything is serged with white wooly nylon. Did I ever mention how much I love serged edges. They make everything look so crisp and professional!
Front-snapping with hidden snaps to protect baby's skin. Which is really important with Little L's sensitive skin! The front tabs have a cross-over snap to allow for a wider range of sizes. Even though the diaper requires a cover, we had Little L in it for a little while without one and had no problems with leakage. If we were to leave the house though I would have slipped a cover over it! We didn't try this one overnight, and my only issue was when it was soaking in our Rockin' green the fabric dye bled a little bit onto one of our diaper covers.  It was a great fit on the little man, held up well during both of little L's duties and Big D had no problem figuring this one out. I definitely plan on heading back to this seller for more! 

Straight from the Source: 
I have so much fun creating beautifully made items. I was given my first sewing machine when I was eleven, and I have been busy ever since. I use fabulous fabrics, and take the time to make sure every stitch is perfect. I hope you love what I make, as much as I love making it!

Was this diaper convenient: Yes
Is this diaper economically priced: Yes
Would I recommend this diaper to a beginner: Yes
Good for Daytime use: Yes
Good for nighttime Use: No
Easy during laundry Care: No
Did Big D like this Diaper: Yes
Did Little L like this Diaper: Yes
Did I like this Diaper: Yes
 
Visit her shop and make a purchase by clicking HERE

1 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

Following back from Friday Follows. Love the pictures of babies in diapers and the one near the top sticking out of orange shirt

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666