1.09.2010

Yuck!

You'll have to excuse my absence for a day, I am sick sick sick. Yuck! It's really no fun being a mommy and being sick! The little guy just plain wont let me be sick. haha Nothing like chasing a 15 month old around while you're blowing your nose and having a sneezing fit! Once again I give major props to all the mommies out there, you truly are Super Heroes in my eyes! The good thing though is that Big D didn't pick up any overtime this weekend, sigh...I'm so loved! I'm now off to take a nice hot bubble bath with my amazing organic lavender bubble bath petals (more about these later)! <3

7 comments:

BNM said...

Thanks, you too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

Moms can never be "sick". It is nothing like when we were kids and got sick.

Unknown said...

"Mommy sick" is the worst! And the whole time I'm sick, all I can think is, "I want my mom!"

Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

get well soon!

Janine said...

Aww, hope you feel better! Both of my kids were sick with a cold, but I somehow got lucky and didn't get it. It's the worst when Mommy is sick.

Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

Hard to be sick with little ones. Hope you feel better.

Deanna said...

Hope you feel better, Mommies aren't allowed to be under the weather!

Following you from MBC follow me club, hope you can visit my blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666