11.03.2009

Holidays Are Near

Where did the time go? Not only is Halloween over but that means Thanksgiving is less than a month away.

I can remember telling everyone, "this year I wont let it catch me off guard, I'm going to be ready." Well it did. Once again. I have no presents stashed in my closet nor do I have any ideas for my Holiday dinner. Save me! I will be aiming for some unique holiday gifts this year, hopefully a lot of handmade things from the Etsy website! It makes the gift mean so much more. This will be the first year little L will actually kind of comprehend what's going on, this will make it extra special. We walked up to a Santa statue just last week and he wanted absolutely nothing to do with it! I'm thinking no super cute pictures with the jolly fella this year! Unless someone has a few tricks up their sleeves...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666