4.02.2011

First Diaper is Done!

Okay so my first AI2 has been completely finished! 
Baby K is testing it right now:

I'm so thrilled with how it turned out. I've already noticed a few things that will need to be altered but for the most part i'm in love! I will keep everyone updated about when a tester will be chosen, thank you so much to the mama's that commented on the post and are willing to help me out! Now that I've finished my own tester I can get started on the ones for everyone else. 

A few pics of the finished piece:




Also just a heads up I have four Reviews and Giveaways coming up that you wont want to miss! Head over and "like" the companies on facebook to earn some extra entries! (there will be a box on the form to enter them when the giveaway goes live)!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666