4.05.2011

Do me a favor...


Head over to This Website and do a quick check of the products you use in your home and on your children! I am shocked that products that have been linked to cancer are allowed to be on store shelves. It's a scary thought! 
For example the:

HUGGIES NATURALLY REFRESHING HAIR & BODY WASH


I have been using Aveeno natural baby shampoo for Oreo for a while now. Here I was thinking that I was using a great baby shampoo and it's listed as a #3 with skin irritants,allergies, and contamination concerns! I'm now looking into just making my own! 

I found a great website that easily explains how to create your very own baby soap, I think I may just give it a go. If you're interested you can check it out HERE


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666