12.23.2010

so close

We will soon be welcoming our next little one into this world. I simply can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I am NOT ready. Ready to meet him, but not ready for his arrival. I feel like there is still so much to do. 
Thank goodness for the internet and being able to read product reviews from actual families that use the products! There are just so many to choose from now a days that I would be completely lost if I just walked into a store to buy things. It is all still so surreal and I don't think it will actually hit me that we are having another little one until he actually arrives! 

Here's an update on my pregnancy:


How far along? 36 Weeks. 

Belly button in or out? It's a little bit out which is freaky. I obsessed over this with my last pregnancy and it stayed in the entire time. 


Sleep? Whats that...?!


Foods I am loving? Ice! I love a cup of ice. I also really like the red baron mini pizzas, yum! 

Foods I am hating? Pickles, they give me crazy heartburn!

Best moment this week? It's Christmas! Very exciting because this year Oreo is very much into whats going on. 


Movement? Crazy movement All The Time. He is much more active than I remember Oreo being. I felt the coolest movement the other night, my belly was rapidly moving up and down and you could not only see it but feel it too. It was baby practicing his breathing in the womb. Amazing! 

Symptoms? Exhaustion and broken hips. I'm not complaining though, I will take that over the millions of other symptoms out there!

Gender? 99% sure it's a boy. Although we've only had one ultrasound and one wonky looking picture of his 'stuff'. So I am leaving that 1% open still. 

What I miss? Being able to do everyday things and not getting completely exhausted from it! 

What I'm looking forward to? Holding our little one SOON. 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666