11.23.2010

Sorry for being MIA

I have been sick for almost a week and the pregnancy is really starting to get to me! I am SO super exhausted. All. The. Time. Not to mention that it's officially the 'Holiday Season' and every one of our weekends (from last weekend until the weekend after New Years) is filled with food, family, and fun. Oh, and a wedding. Thankfully Oreo has been a trooper and has no problem cuddling with mommy on the couch and watching his movies. I am hoping whatever this weird bug I have decides to disappear soon.  
Here is my favorite picture of Oreo so far that was taken at my moms after our Thanksgiving dinner. She bought him some holiday jammies so we decided to try them on him a little early. Too cute. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666