10.08.2010

Yoooooooo Gabba Gabba!!

I have just returned from one of the most exciting and fun shows EVER! Remember my post about attending Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE in Detroit?!

No?

 Well Click HERE for a quick refresh! 
The Fox Theater was simply gorgeous, inside and out, the layout was perfect for even the little man to see over other YGG fans. I was a bit skeptical at first about how Oreo would react to the excitement and noise, but I was very impressed with how he handled it all. At the ripe age of 2 he was very much into what was going on, and not too worried about anything else. He danced and smiled and joined in with everyone else. The show started promptly at 2pm and included lots of lights, singing, dancing, streamers, balloons, bubbles, and FUN! The layout followed very closely to what Oreos favorite Yo Gabba Gabba DVD's are like.
All of the infamous characters made their appearances and even kept Oreo's attention during the intermission! I can not wait to take him back to another Live showing of his favorite characters, it is definitely something we'd like to experience again. 
I don't want to give away all of the good stuff, but if you have a little one this is a Must See show! Heck, even if you don't have a little one, I think I would have enjoyed it either way. 


Check if they're coming to your town next, click HERE



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666