9.18.2010

Look what I found!

Whenever I sell a few things on Etsy I almost instantly have to find something to spend it on! I love having my 'hobby money' it makes me feel less guilty when buying things I don't necessarily have to have, but can use, and reallly want! 

Check out what I found for little man on the way:


Love Love Love!! I can't wait to get them in the mail, thank goodness for generous people that are willing to sell things at awesome prices for other mama's to love <3


Also, I just wanted to let everyone know I added a few new items to the Luvs Jurn3 Shop. They are only being sold on facebook right now (at super low prices) until I get some feedback. Then they will be added to Etsy. 
Contact me with questions!

Wool Dryer Balls ($6ea shipped for the 1st 10 buyers)


Organic cotton lined fold over top snack bags ($2 shipped for the first 10 buyers)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666