9.23.2010

Have you heard?!

I won I won I won! 

If you haven't seen on Facebook, or Twitter, or my mom's desk at work ( she's so great)!

 I won the Stride Rite shoe Design contest! 

Yep, that's right you will someday soon get to purchase a pair of kicks with MY design on them! How crazy it that?! 

+Bonus+
 You can totally claim that you know the designer, I will definitely have your back when your friends try to call you out on it!

I am beyond stoked and still can't believe it's real! It would not have been possible without all of your votes. Thank you SO much everyone, and if I could afford it I would buy each and every one of you a pair! How fun would it be to have a photo contest for everyone that has their kids in a pair of the shoes...hmm, ideas ideas!

Also did anyone notice I am only 5 followers away from 1,000?! Gah, when did that happen? Hopefully I can reach that extra stretch of 5, it seems when you get closer and start to count down you drop a few at the same time. So lets go back to ignoring it like we never even noticed, K? 

Thanks again everyone...and Rock On!




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666