8.04.2010

No Go BlogHer



NoGoBlogHer

I have joined the pity party. For a good reason too. I have only heard amazing things about BlogHer from all of the lucky ladies that get the chance to go. So it's only fair that us out of the city pity folk get to have a little fun too right?! It makes me smile that there are those that care enough to think up fabulous ideas like a No BlogHer blog hop for us homebodies (by choice or not). Interested in reading more, check out Musings of a Marfan Mom's Blog and read all about it!



Here are the questions they want me to answer:
  1. When did you start blogging? I always have to go back and check the date of my first blog post to remember! I'm going to blame pregnancy brain! I began blogging in September of 2009, oh my its almost my 1 year blogoversary
  2. Why did you start blogging? My little Oreo was about to turn one and I had nothing that chronicled his every move! I thought I would remember everything on my own, but we all know that it goes by so fast remembering is the last thing on your mind, cherishing is definitely the first! I had a goal for helping other moms and a hope that other moms would offer me help as well.
  3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer? Hearing baby #2's heartbeat at an OB appointment! That counts as pretty darn cool in my book.
  4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see): Just one? How about some links to a few..? Here is my Top Reads, Welcome, About Me
FYI to those participating! If you decide to follow me on GFC, Twitter, Facebook...etc Lemme know, leave me a little comment or two, I'd love to follow back. I am a social net butterfly, meeting new people and finding new great blogs is a love of mine like no other! (that sounds creepy, but I promise I am SO not a creeper) 


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666