8.28.2010

intelligender test #3



Intelligender offered to send me a third test to see what the results would be. A best 2 out of 3 kind of thing! I was definitely up to it. As soon as it arrived in the mail I hurried to the bathroom to take the test! There are only 3 days until we find out the gender by ultrasound and I'm curious to see if Intelligender is correct. I really think they are, because all along I have been stating this as the sex of our baby!
Ok so to refresh.
Test 1 said BOY
Test 2 said GIRL
the final Test 3 stated...

are you ready for this
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V



BOY!!!!

Yep this test was a definite BOY result all the way. 
Hubby is still in denial, his statement: 'We will see on Tuesday.'
Which he is right. We will, and I can not wait! 

***
Quick note from hubby! "When looked at from a different angle the test looked more orange than green". (I have to agree it did). It was hard to capture this angle on camera though, so it doesn't count! LOL
***

+Thanks again Intelligender for providing me a product to review! I was given a product to review (no compensation) and all opinions are my own+

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666