7.16.2010

Signing up for internet today!

We are back from sunny California and ready to rock and roll! I have some great vacation stories to share and pictures too of course. I've also got this new crazy hair style that I can't wait to share with everyone. It involves a very large amount of bright red...hehehe! With new crazy hair comes new great hair products I must share with you all. I've also got some new blog connections in the works that I can't wait to share with everyone.
The best news for the time being is: I am signing up for Internet today!! That means soon I will be posting daily, no hourly to make up for the time lost from our move! I can't wait to reconnect with all of you soon!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666