6.29.2010

CSN is at it again!

I am addicted to the CSN store websites! They truly have absolutely everything you could possibly need, and at amazing prices. My new obsession now that we are adding to our family is Twin Beds! Growing up I always envied the friends that had bunk beds and were able to socialize before bedtime. At least they made them look great on television shows! We just moved into a three bedroom home which means if I want more than two kids(which I do!) somebody is going to have to share a room someday. I have had my eye on the Wildon Home Seattle Twin/Twin Bunk Bed in Pine! At a price of only $265 and FREE shipping it is a complete steal.

Isn't it a beauty! Keep an eye out for my upcoming review of another CSN product coming soon!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666