3.18.2010

iHeart Faces constructive feedback Friday

The iHeart Faces website is having a Constructive Feedback Friday where they have non-amateur photographers post feedback about your photo. I love this shot I got of LL enjoying his first Oreo, but am bummed that I've been unable to edit it to its highest potential. I just recently started using Adobe Photoshop CS4 (today) can we say confusing?! I am hoping I get my post up on their McLinky so I can get some great tips on how to fix this cute photo up! I'd like to get rid of the dark bottom right corner. Maybe smoothe the couch in the background out. Brighten his eyes up a bit. Any suggestions would be so very much appreciated!

Here is the original Shot:

Here is my attempt at fixing it up:



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666