3.08.2010

could you do me a quick favor

Extraordinary Baby Shop is holding a contest and we could really use the win.
They carry all natural baby items.
If you have a couple minutes I would REALLY appreciate it if you could:

Become a fan of EBS HERE on Facebook. (you have to be a fan in order to "LIKE" he photo.

Hit "Like" under my entry photo of Little L listed HERE on facebook.

That's it. O, and for those that do "Like" my photo go ahead and add 10 extra entries to ALL the giveaways I have going on now! You can add 10 to each one if you have the time! Just add your facebook name to the entry. :o)

Ex: I "Liked" your FB Photo entry 1. NAME HERE.

Thanks so much everyone, and please let me know if there is something I can do for you!

9 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

I'm Joey Lynn Resciniti over on Facebook - I liked your photo.

lovemylevi said...

Thanks so much! Be sure to enter you 10 extra entries!!

hypermom said...

Done! Love your photo! Hope you win! :)

Team Pitney said...

He is such a cutie!! Of course I "liked" your photo. I would have done so even without extra entries! But those are nice too.lol : )

facebook name Elisha Barron Pitney

lovemylevi said...

Thanks for the support! :o)

Unknown said...

So is it 10 total? Or is it 10 entries per giveaway? JW..

lovemylevi said...

10 per giveaway! Sorry I should have specified!

Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) said...

following you now! :) Follow me?

http://doubledutymommy19.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666