1.24.2010

I Heart Faces "Hands On" Fun

I came across a really neat blog that featured lots of different photo challenges! It's a lot of fun so far! This is my second entry for the photo challenges! I took this while playing with Little L and thought it was a cute fun shot of his cute little hands. I thought it turned out kind of cool because the side of the toy looks like an "I" and then there's the block heart and then his hands. So it looks like the photo says I heart hands :-)







"Be sure to head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all of the beautiful face entries this week!"

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just discovered iheartfaces too... isn't it fun?
Very cool pic.

annies home said...

now thats a different sort of take on the theme

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

You did better than I could, have trouble learning photoshop myself, not enough patence! Wonderful job
kim

Windthicket Fables said...

I love PHOTO SHOP!!! I'm kind of a photoshopaholic. Can't get off it. LOL.
FOllowing now from MBC, and you're linked to my blog (linkback club)

Corey~living and loving said...

oooo it does look like it says that. :) but even if it didn't, what a great shot. I love shots that show real life....captured. fabulous.

have a happy week.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH.. I likey ALOT very fun great job

AJ said...

great shot! Its fun to see baby hands at work!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Oh, I love those fingers!

Michelle Pixie said...

Very Clever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666