12.16.2009

Santa Comparisons

I can't believe how much Little L has changed in just one year! We went to see Santa  yesterday and I dug out his photo with Santa last year to compare. Amazing how much they change isn't it?! Oh, and just an FYI I am not one of those mean mommies that makes my little guy cry on Santa's lap, I swear they were the best of friends until the camera lady freaked him out with her ringing bells...then it became just too much! I'm still using it as our Christmas cards though...with a nice little caption of "May you find Peace in your homes this Holiday season..." hehehe! 


Christmas 2009



                                                      
 Christmas 2008                                               


8 comments:

Dee said...

LOL! Look how cute! I just realized that I have 3 years of comparisons-I need to post them!

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...

Hilarious!! I love the photo comparison:) Your baby is too cute! organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com

lovemylevi said...

Thanks! Definitely post them Dee, I'd love to see them!

Ashley said...

The matching santa outfits are to die for. Love it!

Veronica said...

Stopping by from SITS! Your little one is so cute! This years santa is so much better, I love ones with real beards!

Clueless_Mama said...

Adorable pictures! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow, this will be my second Santa picture this year too! We have not went yet. Thanks for entering the Zhu Zhu Pet giveaway at www.guessingalltheway.com, good luck!

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

LOL The picture is priceless.:) I remember when our oldest sat on Santa's lap for the first time. It was not pretty.:) Following from MBC.

Julie Hyde said...

He certainly is a little cutie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=26df2a4744ddce2c687f5006f8a43666